Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms of Access and/or Use of Horses Give Hope Education Foundation Inc. (known as Horses Give Hope Education Foundation or Horses Give Hope) web site or any part thereof. These Terms of Access and/or Use of this web site is a legal contract between each person that accesses or uses this site and Horses Give Hope Education Foundation Inc. The Terms of Access or Use cover and apply to any software, programs, service, tools, features, databases, materials, content or information accessed through this site or used in connection with this site. Each person accessing or using this site is bound by this Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Access and/or Use, Horses Give Hope Education Foundation does not agree and does not grant you any access or use of this site, and you should exit this site now. Furthermore, Horses Give Hope Education Foundation changes, adds or removes portions of this Terms of Access and/or Use without notice and with immediate effect once posted. Therefore, the person who accesses or uses this site is responsibility for reviewing the Terms of Service before using the site and the user agrees to all changes by not exiting the site immediately. The Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Your access and/or use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the moment of your initial use of this site.
- Horses Give Hope Education Foundation reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any moment. Please read the Terms before using the site each time.
- Horses Give Hope Education Foundation may make changes to the site or to information on the site without notice. After changes have been made on the site and you continue to use this site, you will be accepting the Terms and Conditions in the new version if you continue to use this site.
- You agree that you will access or use this site only for lawful purposes and in an appropriate way which will not hinder the rights, use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else.’
- You will not use information from this site for another website or for commercial benefit.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Horses Give Hope Education Foundation are made available “as is”. without any representation or endorsement made and is without warranty. In no event will Horses Give Hope be liable for any damages arising from the use or in connection with the use of this site.
- Horses Give Hope Education Foundation gives no warranty that the functions contained in the material on this site will not be interrupted or will not contain errors, or that defects will be corrected. Furthermore, Horses Give Hope Education Foundation does not give any warranty that this site or the associated server will be free of viruses and does not give warranty of accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Documents may be copied only for personal use and on the condition that copyright and source indications are mentioned.
- Horses Give Hope Education Foundation inclusion of links to other websites does not mean that Horses Give Hope endorse the material. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of information on the third party websites.
- Horses Give Hope Education Foundation cannot ensure such exclusion viruses and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. You are recommended to take all safeguards before you download information from this website.
- Horses Give Hope reserves the right to change any class or event, registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. Registrations for classes or events as well as orders for goods and services are all subject to availability and Horses Give Hope Education Foundation reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and refuse to supply goods or services.
- This website uses security software in areas where on-line payment details are being accepted; however, the security of information and payments being transmitted via the internet cannot be considered as guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet are carried by only you and not Horses Give Hope.
- By using this site, You agree that Horses Give Hope Education Foundation can set cookies on your browser
- If you have found that we have infringed your rights, do inform us by email at: email@example.com , we shall correct them and within a reasonable period.
Horses Give Hope will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
A copy of our registration and/or financial information is available at the Division of Consumer Services at 800-435-7352. Our registration within the State of Florida does not mean an endorsement, approval or recommendation by the registration.
Do Contact Us
Please contact us and let us know if you have any suggestions or concerns about our website, and we shall endeavor to resolve the problem.
We may ask you for your name, address, email address, telephone number or your, bank account details, if for example you are setting up a regular payment by direct debit. Normally we would not ask for medical information, however, we might ask for your date of birth and medical information if appropriate, for example, if we register you for a physical challenge.
All or some of the above information might be collected when you visit our website, according to how you use it. In addition, we might monitor how people use our website so we can improve it. However, you can use our website anonymously by not giving personal information. Nonetheless, we may still record information through the use of [cookies] in respect to:
a. Where you visited our website;
b. How much time you spent on our website
c. Whether you visited our website before
d. The route you took to access our website
e. The browser, type of computer, network location and internet connection used.
Ways we might use your information:
We collect data from you to process your donation, personalise your experience or provide you with goods or services requested, and comply with our administrative duties, financial regulations and the law.
This information may be used to provide you with information you might expect or to which you have agreed. This may include using your data, in combination with public data sources, to analyse, research and profile the data we hold, so that our communications with you and others are as appropriate as possible.
We promise to only share the data with suppliers or agents, on our behalf, such as professional fundraising organizations that might make appeals or telephone agencies that might make telephone calls on our behalf. Unless required by law, we promise to never share your details with other organizations to use for their own purposes.